Search Engine optimization
At Cyberry Technologies, we believe that each website poses unique challenges and therefore requires a customized SEO strategy to get best results. The varying dynamics of your industry segment, competition, business focus, product offerings, pricing, brand positioning, USP, target audience, geographical location / service reach, depth of your site content and your promotional budgets make it impossible to devise a ‘one size fits all’ SEO solution.
Our SEO services are structured into several processes and techniques. Each process is designed by our experts after extensive research on search engine behavior and experience in the SEO industry.
The option to add-on modular services mentioned below will help you customize the SEO roadmap based on your campaign objectives.
Our SEO program covers the following processes and techniques –
- Initial site analysis including PageRank, link-popularity & search engine saturation analysis and discussion with client about the website, content analysis, target audience, products, challenges, etc.
- Search Engine Friendliness Analysis with special focus on crawler friendliness, site design, navigation, HTML code and file name analysis.
- Keyword Research and Competition Analysis.
- SEO copy optimization for existing content of the site including Title Tag, Headlines, sub-headlines, body copy and Anchor text.
- Pre-optimization and post-optimization hand-submissions of the Home Page and Site Map to major free search engines and directories
- Pre-optimization and post-optimization site ranking report.